Valentine's Day and days approaching that very special day is surely a time of the year, during which we dedicate our actions and discussions to give more prominence to our Love Life. So it is a great time to revisit the history behind this Special Day.
First of all, Valentine's Day got its name from a Catholic Saint named St.Valentine. As per one of the legends, Valentine was a priest who served in Rome during the time of Emperor Claudius II. During his reign, Emperor outlawed marriage for young men based on his thinking that single men are better soldiers than those with wife and children. St.Valentine (Then Fr.Valentine), realized that marriage outlaw is a draconian ideology. So, he decided to fight that injustice and continued to perform marriages for young lovers in secret. Unfortunately, Emperor discovered Valentine’s actions Claudius ordered to kill St.Valentine. I know this is a touching story and we should all be thankful for that Heroic attempt by that Catholic priest to defy the all powerful Emperor of his times.
In modern times, like in the case of Christmas, consumerism took over the heroism, and now Valentine's Day and all its related business has become part of our life. Now Valentine's Day is more like a Festival of Love.
As part of the celebration surrounding this Love event, Katarina.com is proud to present our special Valentine's Day Jewelry collection dedicated to all lovers.
1) HEART SHAPED INFINITY DIAMOND PENDANT IN TWO TONE STERLING SILVER
2) DOUBLE HEART "LOVE" BLACK DIAMOND PENDANT IN STERLING SILVER
3) COGNAC DIAMOND HEART PENDANT IN TWO TONE STERLING SILVER
4) DIAMOND HEART RING IN STERLING SILVER TWO TONE (1/20 CTTW)
5) BLUE AND WHITE DIAMOND KEY FASHION PENDANT IN 10K YELLOW GOLD
6) BLUE AND WHITE DIAMOND FASHION PENDANT IN STERLING SILVER
7) Fortunately Pendant From Swarowski
You can shop the Valentine's Day Collection on Katarina.com from the link below.
Thanks for your visit.